We are excited to let you know that the Earth Institute is offering the following upcoming online courses as part of the Earth Institute’s Executive Education Program in Conservation and Environmental Sustainability:
Upcoming Distance Learning Courses – Spring 2016
Module 4: May – June
- Environmental Sustainability and Corporate Decision Making (begins May 10)
- Environmental Justice and Sustainability (begins May 11)
The virtual classroom offers the same quality of teaching and academic support services available on Columbia University’s main campus. The Earth Institute’s integration of online, web-based learning with proven education methodologies enhances student-to-student and faculty-to-student communication and accommodates flexible learning:
- Listen to and participate in interactive lectures and view PowerPoint presentations in real-time.
- Immerse yourself in the classroom via a HD webcam.
- Access course materials anytime on your own schedule.
- Easy-to-use web interface with 24/7 technical support.
- Courses meet once a week in the evenings and run for five weeks.
- Provides an official transcript from Columbia University.
Online courses are also available for students to attend in-person.
“This program thus far has been intellectually stimulating, and attending the classes are the highlight of my week. The professors are engaging and infectious in their passion for the subject matter, which makes the lectures a pleasure to attend.”
Interested in learning more? Contact EICES at firstname.lastname@example.org.