You can make a difference by supporting our work in research and education with a tax-deductible gift:
- $50 supports outreach for the center’s programs.
- $100 helps sponsor a visiting lecturer for the public.
- $500 helps a student participate in and conduct environmental research with leading conservationists at Columbia University, the American Museum of Natural History, the New York Botanical Garden, the Wildlife Conservation Society or Wildlife Trust.
- $1000 helps fund travel abroad for an undergraduate student.
- $3000 sponsors a teacher in our Professional Development Program in Environmental Sustainability—an opportunity to support the best possible training for tomorrow’s educators.
- $5000 supports grants to the center’s scientists around the world.
The potential to fulfill our mission has never been greater, and we know that this fulfillment is greatly dependent on you, our generous supporters.
How to Make a Gift
Charge a gift to EICES on the Columbia University online giving page.
Instructions for online giving are as follows:
- Enter Gift Amount
- Click “Next”
- In “Comments/Special Instructions,” please type “Support EICES.” If you wish to designate which program your contribution will support (Inquire Institute, research, SEE-U, etc.) please do so in this box as well.
- Click “Next” and continue as directed
Contributions to the Earth Institute Center for Environmental Sustainability, headquartered at Columbia University, are deductible for income tax purposes.
Contributions to support EICES programs may also be mailed to:
Shahid Naeem, Director
Earth Institute Center for Environmental Sustainability
Columbia University, MC 5557
1200 Amsterdam Avenue
Schermerhorn Extension, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10027
All checks should be made out to EICES-Columbia University.